Patanegra 57 offers a Menu inspired by Mediterranean Haute Cuisine . Dishes are served with an exquisite presentation.
● Iberian Ham.
● Assorted cheeses.
● Caviar Polanco (20 gr.)
French oyster (1 item)
● Foie with Apple, Caramelised Onion, Passion Fruit and Frigiliana Honey.
● Seasonal Salad, King Prawns and Crispy Mango.
● Cherry Salmorejo with Goat Cheese Ice Cream.
● Fresh Shrimp Carpaccio with Basil Pesto and Mayonnaise.
● Fresh Salmon Smoked at the Table, Fresh Herb Cream.
● Red Tuna Tartar from Almadraba, Dried Tomato, Truffled Oil and Basil.
● Gratinated Goat Cheese, Seasonal Salad and Crisped Iberia Ham.
● Oxtail Ravioli with Dried Fruits and Port Wine Reduction.
● Crispy Mullet.
● Scallops on White Wine Sauce, Caviar Essence and Salmon Roe.
● Slow - Cooked Octopus on Creamed Potato.
● Sea Urchin, Cheese Cream au Gratin
● Creamy Rice with Marine Plancton, Scallops and Carabinero Prawns.
● Char - Grilled Entrecôte of Young Beef
● Rib - Steak of Young Beef. (Boned).
● Rib - Steak of Mature Beef (40 days) , (Boned)
● Grilled Galician Blonde Beef Steak, (Boned).
● Char - Grilled Fillet of Steak.
● Fillet Mignon Steak with a Port and Mushroom sauce.
● Suckling Pig in its own Gravy with Pineapple.
● Iberian acorn-fed pork steak, Royal Quinoa and Creamed Sweet potato.
● Glazed Oxtail in Port Wine Sauce.
● Magret of Duck with Cumberland Sauce,
● Sphere of Young Malaga Goat, Apple and Cane Honey.
● Steak Tartare.
● King Prawns in Curry Sauce with Sauteed Rice.
● Oven - Baked Sea Bass Fillet with Fresh Garlic Shoots and Prawns.
● Char - Grilled Turbot with Mussel Cream and Carpet - Shell Clams.
● Tuna Belly with Soy and Yuzu Mayo.